Enjoy magnificent views of the bush, the Nhlaralumi River and the distant foothills of the Drakensberg Mountain Range from the vantage point of the beautiful small koppie on which the lodge is situated.
Accommodation is pure African safari, and comprises of individual pavilion-style luxury tents, arranged to create a unique village feel. Each suite comprises two individual tents – one for the main bedroom, and a separate bathroom, which is linked by a passage that can be opened up on one side – allowing for an indoor or private outdoor shower experience. Privacy is guaranteed thanks to the careful placement of the tented-suites, ensuring a tranquil and intimate stay.
Some of the private suites are situated to avail of the breathtaking views, and are therefore accessible via steep stairs. For the mobility impaired, please ensure that you stipulate your needs when booking.
- 8 Luxurious Safari Tents
- Game-viewing deck overlooking the river
- Infinity pool, with panoramic views of the bushveld and Drakensberg
- Covered pool lounge for shaded outdoor relaxation
- Curio shop
- 360º Bar
- Lounge, that offers a selection of books and board games
- Wi-Fi connectivity in the reception, lounge and deck area