Guided Safaris and Photographic Safaris
Private Guided Safaris and Photographic Safaris
A private guided safari is certainly the best way to travel through Africa and enjoy an incredible wildlife and photographic experience.
Whether you are traveling alone, with your family or enjoying a couple’s getaway, our team will assist in customizing a tailor-made itinerary around your dream safari using their combined experience in the hospitality industry. This will ensure that you enjoy an unrivaled wilderness experience which will keep you coming back for more.
A private guided Safari is an experience that will not only leave you wanting more but will also give you a new found love for the wild and beautiful places of Africa. Ensuring an unbreakable bond between yourself and the natural world. Long after you’ve forgotten the meals you ate and the comfy beds you slept in, you’ll still be talking about the safari, the animals, and your guide.
BENEFITS OF A PRIVATE GUIDED SAFARIS EXPERIENCE
* Understanding that overseas travelers are sometimes apprehensive about exploring new countries, your Private Guide will be at your side throughout your safari experience.
* Whether you are visiting one location or are moving from camp to camp, your private guide will help create a fluidity throughout the trip and provide peace of mind in knowing that every detail of your itinerary flows smoothly, allowing you to enjoy the experience to its fullest.
* Creating a feeling of consistency to avoid any unnecessary repetition between lodges and thereby optimizing your game viewing and wilderness experience by working in conjunction with the lodges and Field Guides.
* Your private guide will be available to assist with in-depth knowledge at any given time during your travels, and therefore no need to wait for game drives.
* Not only has your Private Guide previously worked as a field guide, he will have extensive knowledge in birding, astronomy, tracking and interpretive bush walks.
* After having extensive interactions with YPO Families and coordinating the children’s programs, your private guide with the help of the different lodges, will be able to put together a fun-filled activity based program around the specific needs of the family.
* Having a Private Guide with a photographic background is a added value as he can assist you with capturing “Your Own” unique and amazing wildlife images. Whether you are an amateur or an experienced photographer, you will have a wealth of information to tap into at any time during your travels, to ensure you capture that once in a lifetime moment in Africa and leave our incredible Country with zero regrets!
Cameron Scott Biography
Cameron’s love for the African bushveld started at a very young age with memories of sleeping in a crib in the World Famous Kruger National Park with his parents close by.
His passion was handed down by his father who would take Cameron to Game reserves nearly every holiday throughout his childhood until he shared the same interests for nature and conservation.
Cameron’s love for all things wild created an interest in photography as he would want to share the experiences and sightings from each and every trip with friends and loved ones. He grew up in Johannesburg and attended the National college of photography where he graduated as a professional photographer with a special interest in Wildlife and Nature photography.
He spent the next 5 years in the photographic industry before enrolling in an intensive Field Guide training program where he lived in a small tent for the next 6 months in the predator rich Sabi Sands game reserve. During this time he qualified as a professional field guide achieving his FGASA qualifications as well as becoming a Full trails guide which allows him to host walking Safaris in Big 5 areas.
After 4 years of guiding in the Sabi Sands and Kruger National Park he decided to pursue private guiding as his love and enthusiasm for educating his guests in all things wild grew to new levels. “Private guiding has allowed me to continue my passion for Nature and conservation and combining my love for Wildlife and Photography has given me the unique possibility to host Photographic Safaris for anyone wanting to learn how to use their camera as well as capture stunning images out in the wild.”
“I am fortunate to do what I love each and every single day and knowing that I can share this passion with my guests is why I was put on this Earth! Join me on an incredible Safari and change the way you see the natural world forever!”