Idle & Wild

South Africa|Mpumalanga Province|Hazyview
  • Overview
  • Rooms

Overview

The Fish Eagle Room is adjoined to the Main house, it is a delightful large room with two single beds side by side. Bathroom en suite with bath and shower. air-Conditioner, lounge area with TV.( Sabc & E-tv - please bring your own smart card and decoder should you wish to view the entire spectrum of DSTV) Semi- Kitchenette equipped with a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery. The Room has 2 entrances, one entrance is close to reception and the other is off a private court yard with braai facilities & outside Shower. 

Rooms

Fish Eagle RoomBed and Breakfast

The Fish Eagle Room is adjoined to the Main house, it is a delightful large room with two single beds side by side. Bathroom en suite with bath and shower. air-Conditioner, lounge area with TV.( Sabc & E-tv - please bring your own smart card and decoder should you wish to view the entire spectrum of DSTV).  Semi- Kitchenette equipped with a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery. The Room has 2 entrances, one entrance is close to reception and the other is off a private court yard with braai facilities & outside Shower.
Includes
Accommodation - Breakfast.
Excludes
​All items of personal nature.
Property Amenities
  • Dining Facilities
  • 24-hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Car Park
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • WIFI - Free
Child Policy
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free - Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel please do so in writing. The full extent of the stay will be charged for in the event of premature departure. Please make sure you have sufficient travel insurance to cover all cancellations. Cancellations within: 28 days or more a 15% handling fee of the total B&B accommodation will be charged 28-21 days prior to guests arrival:- 25% of total B&B accommodation 21-14 days prior to guests arrival:- 50% of total B&B accommodation 14-7 days prior to guests arrival:- 75% of total B&B accommodation 7 days or less prior to guests arrival:- 100% of total B&B accommodation Additional R185 charge will be levied to a SWIFT bank account. Idle & Wild reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment has not been made by due date. We Thank you for your understanding!

Sunbird RoomBed and Breakfast

Our split-level cottage is ideal to accommodate four people.  The Main bedroom has a queen size bed, air-conditioning and bathroom en suite. The bedroom upstairs has two single beds and shower en suite.  The open plan lounge with a fireplace and fully equipped kitchen, opens onto a veranda with private braai(BBQ), from where you can marvel at the beautiful sunsets and mountain views. 
Includes
Accommodation - Breakfast.
Excludes
​All items of personal nature.
Property Amenities
  • Dining Facilities
  • 24-hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Car Park
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • WIFI - Free
Child Policy
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free - Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel please do so in writing. The full extent of the stay will be charged for in the event of premature departure. Please make sure you have sufficient travel insurance to cover all cancellations. Cancellations within: 28 days or more a 15% handling fee of the total B&B accommodation will be charged 28-21 days prior to guests arrival:- 25% of total B&B accommodation 21-14 days prior to guests arrival:- 50% of total B&B accommodation 14-7 days prior to guests arrival:- 75% of total B&B accommodation 7 days or less prior to guests arrival:- 100% of total B&B accommodation Additional R185 charge will be levied to a SWIFT bank account. Idle & Wild reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment has not been made by due date. We Thank you for your understanding!

CottageSelf Catering

Our split-level cottage is ideal to accommodate four people.  The Main bedroom has a queen size bed, air-conditioning and bathroom en suite. The bedroom upstairs has two single beds and shower en suite.  The open plan lounge with a fireplace and fully equipped kitchen, opens onto a veranda with private braai(BBQ), from where you can marvel at the beautiful sunsets and mountain views. 
Includes
Accommodation - Breakfast.
Excludes
​All items of personal nature.
Property Amenities
  • Dining Facilities
  • 24-hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Car Park
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • WIFI - Free
Child Policy
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free - Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel please do so in writing. The full extent of the stay will be charged for in the event of premature departure. Please make sure you have sufficient travel insurance to cover all cancellations. Cancellations within: 28 days or more a 15% handling fee of the total B&B accommodation will be charged 28-21 days prior to guests arrival:- 25% of total B&B accommodation 21-14 days prior to guests arrival:- 50% of total B&B accommodation 14-7 days prior to guests arrival:- 75% of total B&B accommodation 7 days or less prior to guests arrival:- 100% of total B&B accommodation Additional R185 charge will be levied to a SWIFT bank account. Idle & Wild reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment has not been made by due date. We Thank you for your understanding!

CottageBed and Breakfast

Our split-level cottage is ideal to accommodate four people.  The Main bedroom has a queen size bed, air-conditioning and bathroom en suite. The bedroom upstairs has two single beds and shower en suite.  The open plan lounge with a fireplace and fully equipped kitchen, opens onto a veranda with private braai(BBQ), from where you can marvel at the beautiful sunsets and mountain views. 
Includes
Accommodation - Breakfast.
Excludes
​All items of personal nature.
Property Amenities
  • Dining Facilities
  • 24-hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Car Park
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • WIFI - Free
Child Policy
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free - Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel please do so in writing. The full extent of the stay will be charged for in the event of premature departure. Please make sure you have sufficient travel insurance to cover all cancellations. Cancellations within: 28 days or more a 15% handling fee of the total B&B accommodation will be charged 28-21 days prior to guests arrival:- 25% of total B&B accommodation 21-14 days prior to guests arrival:- 50% of total B&B accommodation 14-7 days prior to guests arrival:- 75% of total B&B accommodation 7 days or less prior to guests arrival:- 100% of total B&B accommodation Additional R185 charge will be levied to a SWIFT bank account. Idle & Wild reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment has not been made by due date. We Thank you for your understanding!

Honeymoon RondavelsBed and Breakfast

Each have a queen-size bed, private spa-bath, shower en suite, air-Conditioner & semi-kitchenette equipped with a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery. A private Braai (BBQ) facility ideal for the evenings you want to spend alone
Includes
Accommodation - Breakfast.
Excludes
​All items of personal nature.
Property Amenities
  • Dining Facilities
  • 24-hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Car Park
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • WIFI - Free
Child Policy
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free - Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel please do so in writing. The full extent of the stay will be charged for in the event of premature departure. Please make sure you have sufficient travel insurance to cover all cancellations. Cancellations within: 28 days or more a 15% handling fee of the total B&B accommodation will be charged 28-21 days prior to guests arrival:- 25% of total B&B accommodation 21-14 days prior to guests arrival:- 50% of total B&B accommodation 14-7 days prior to guests arrival:- 75% of total B&B accommodation 7 days or less prior to guests arrival:- 100% of total B&B accommodation Additional R185 charge will be levied to a SWIFT bank account. Idle & Wild reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment has not been made by due date. We Thank you for your understanding!

RondavelsBed and Breakfast

The two spacious and stylishly decorated thatched Rondavels, each have two ¾ size beds, shower en suite, air-conditioning & semi-kitchenette equipped with a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery & private verandah overlooking the garden. Each Rondavel has its own braai(barbecue) facilities; ideal for those days you don’t want to go out for dinner.
Includes
Accommodation - Breakfast.
Excludes
​All items of personal nature.
Property Amenities
  • Dining Facilities
  • 24-hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Car Park
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • WIFI - Free
Child Policy
Children aged between 0 and 3 stay free - Children aged between 4 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel please do so in writing. The full extent of the stay will be charged for in the event of premature departure. Please make sure you have sufficient travel insurance to cover all cancellations. Cancellations within: 28 days or more a 15% handling fee of the total B&B accommodation will be charged 28-21 days prior to guests arrival:- 25% of total B&B accommodation 21-14 days prior to guests arrival:- 50% of total B&B accommodation 14-7 days prior to guests arrival:- 75% of total B&B accommodation 7 days or less prior to guests arrival:- 100% of total B&B accommodation Additional R185 charge will be levied to a SWIFT bank account. Idle & Wild reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the required pre-payment has not been made by due date. We Thank you for your understanding!