Ongava Tented Camp

Namibia|Damaraland|Ongava Game Reserve
  • Overview
  • Rooms

Overview

The classic safari style camp is tucked in a hidden valley at the foot of a dolomite hill in Ongava Game Reserve bordering Etosha National Park. Eight large comfortable Meru-style tents all have en-suite facilities, open air showers and private verandas; the family unit sleeps four. The main area, built of stone, canvas and thatch, fronts onto a much-frequented waterhole; watching wildlife coming to drink from here or from the swimming pool is a favourite pastime. Ongava’s proximity to Etosha allows for game drives in the Etosha National Park and on the Ongava Reserve itself. Other possibilities include guided walks, birding and visiting hides. Ongava holds one of the largest rhino custodianships for the Namibian government in the country and is one of the few private game reserves in southern Africa where guests can see both black and white rhino.

Rooms

Exclusive TentFully Inclusive

There are seven en-suite twin bedded tents. There is one family tent which comprises of 2 identical rooms at an angle to each other. Each Tent has its own bathroom and entrance, they are however linked by a short curved walkway.
Includes

 

Accommodation - all meals -  twice daily scheduled camp/lodge activities - park fees -  all local drinks and laundry at camps/lodges which are able to provide this service -  Namibian VAT and Tourism Levy

Excludes
Bush walks - Premium drinks - All items of personal nature
Property Amenities
  • Bar
  • Laundry Services Available
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
Child Policy
Children 0 - 2 years are welcomed and stay free of charge. 4 Children between 3 - 16 years may share a room with 12 paying adults and are charged child rate this room can accommodate a maximum of  16 guest.
Cancellation Policy
Cancellation 4 weeks or more before arrival(28 days and more) 25% of total booking Cancellation 3 weeks before arrival(21 days inclusive) 50% of total booking Cancellation 2 weeks before arrival(14 days inclusive) 75% of total booking Cancellation within 1 week before arrival (7 days inclusive)80% of total booking No show100%of total booking -The cancellation fee is based of the total booking value - including extras such as pilot /guide accommodation  -  activities - private vehicles, etc.